Work in progress

My academic background in the tourist field made me understand how important a good promotion of a tourist destination is in order to get the traveller’s attention. That is why, as a tourist guide, I saw the need of creating a blog to show Ireland as one of the most important tourist destinations in Europe, providing historical and cultural information of it, along with pictures taken by myself (which is, by the way, one of my passions). From all of these facts, Ireland Treasure was born.

Due to the connection I have always felt with the Emerald Island (Ireland), I created Ireland Treasure Blog. The purpose of this website is to get an insight into Ireland’s culture, history, traditions, gastronomy, etc.

Therefore, I would like to contact with Irish tourist companies to advertise them with non-profit purposes. I would do it only as a part of my personal little big project.

I want to show you some of the books I bought on my last trip to Dublin. These are the ones I’m going to use to enrich this website. In the meanwhile you can follow me on Facebook for new posts.



I hope you enjoy the website and if you have any suggestion please, don’t hesitate to contact me: virginialeal@gmail.com




Thanks a million!

Virginia Leal